Thread: bio's tracks
View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2008, 09:16 (Ref:2143055)   #106
werner
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
werner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwerner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a fantastic track. I think it's your best yet. It has it all, a few overtaking-spots, challenging corners, both slow and fast. And for the first time, I don't have anything to complain about involving stands, I can imagine every spectator at every stand can see interesting stuff. Don't I have anything witch I think can be better? Only 1 thing, the entry of the last corner. Straightening that up ads an overtakingspot, and a more challenging and faster corner.
About philosophies: yours is fine. SBF's fine to, but for different purposes. I like yours more I think. The only thing you have to do is go over your designs after you have made them, and change the biggest problems, witch sometimes are overtaking-spots, sometimes spectators, and sometimes safety. And if you are lucky, as you were this time, there are non.
A nice training would maybe be to say to yourself that you have to design a very fast track, a very spectatorfriendly track, or a tracks that exels in another area. You might discover some techniques that help you in solving problems in certain areas when designing more allround circuits. Or studying the best real-life tracks.
Anyway, great work.