Thread: LM24 Kangaroo TV at Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2008, 09:27 (Ref:2150625)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kangaroo TV at Le Mans

After showcasing the technology to a select few at Le Mans last year, Kangaroo tv will be available to the masses in 2008. I know Paul Collins had the opportunity to test the system last year (so hopefully he'll be able to give us some insight), but has anyone else had experience of the system?

I'm interested, but at 80euros (that's over £60 at the current exchange rate) for the 5 days (Wednesday to Sunday) I need to have a serious think about it before deciding upon whether or not to part with my money.

And what about the coverage? The places I can imagine using it most are at the furthest reaches of the circuit; Tertre Rouge, Arnage and Mulsanne. Will these gizmos still receive a signal in these areas?