Thread: LM24 Kangaroo TV at Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2008, 09:55 (Ref:2163709)   #17
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Thanks Paul!

I think I'll send them an email direct to ask about circuit coverage. I remember you telling me last year that it was limited.
The 'Project Coordinator' has very kindly emailed me a comprehensive response to my questions:

"We thank you and your colleagues for your interest in our product. The track being 13.6 kilometres long, testing was conducted last season to consider the most effective approach to take to ensure maximum customer satisfaction for the 2008 season. In the best interest of the majority of the attendees, coverage will be maximized within predetermined parameters to ensure optimal signal strength and stability.

The sections of the circuit that will receive optimal signal strength include and are not limited to the grandstands, lounges, garage area, media center, and the Le Mans Village. Coverage will extend beyond these core parameters slightly. So areas such as the Indianapolis & Arnage corners, and the Mulsanne corner will unfortunately not benefit from coverage. As for the Tertre Rouge, this would be the most outlying region of our signal and we cannot, at this point, guarantee optimal coverage. Concerning the Tertre Rouge, if you’d like to email me back, we will know for sure when we conduct our testing onsite on June 10th."