View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2008, 18:59 (Ref:2185976)   #2
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat12-Aircool
Sorry, I know this really belongs in Vitual Racers forum (and will probably end up there), but I just had to bring this new video to the attention of the Sportscar forum guys...

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=8521

I've known this game was going to include Le Mans for a while now, but finally they're showing some footage and it looks like the best depiction yet in a game! They've got the folks down at Creation to help them with development side of things, so it hopefully it should be quite realistic.

It's even going to have Day & Night transitions that can be set to a ratio of 1 min = 1 hour etc.
Looks the part, great to see Le Mans there, but why on earth have the ACO given the license to Codemasters? I've just looked into this, they say the title will be "somewhere between arcade and realism" and that, whilst pit radios and the gaining of a team mate are included, there aren't actually any pit stops involved!?

I find that very hard to believe, but I'm pretty positive that any fan who wishes to see a long-overdue pukka LM-sim is going to be massively disappointed...