View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2008, 21:11 (Ref:2186068)   #65
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87
nope... i could watch it only in spanish stream here at brazil... german didn't work in any way!!!
sorry for interupting the topic at hand again, but where abouts is the Spanish stream? I'm still having no luck with the German one - are other Brits/Americans really having no problems with it? Maybe it's something to do with the rights for the snooker they're showing all week?

Also off-topic: Brielga, I'm sadly inclined to agree that the more professional teams in the LMS may end up hurting car numbers rather than supporting them. On the other hand, it may be easier for the privateer to attract sponsorship if the series is more renowned. But I guess that's a whole other discussion.

It's a shame that the second Epsilon isn't ready still, was there any announcement about whether or not the Nurburgring round is still in their sights?