View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2008, 01:12 (Ref:2186161)   #90
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj choc ice
because people should be allowed to decide, giving out free cheap earplugs at the gate for the meeting gives people the choice to hear the cars in their full glory or to wear earplugs and have a still exciting yet quieter experience, forcing this silencing crap on us is fascist and from what ive seen so far hasnt been well received, look at the ALMS thread not too long ago and it was very badly received, the idea of putting silencers on the ALMS cars.
Of course I'd want the noise levels removed too but my point was that now that the noise levels have been enforced, odds for removing it suddenly are quite small imho.

Quote:
I just hope stephane ratel keeps the FIA GT cars unsilenced and knows what he's doing
Maybe you meant in future but if not, FIA GT cars are silenced too. Same 113 dB level than in ACO regs.