View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2008, 13:16 (Ref:2226898)   #316
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it is more like their "roadcar-reflection" P1 EVO idea last year using the Vette; they are trying to get Chevy to bite and move up. If reports are to believed though, they have already voted against the move up and were more likely to move down and make a customer GT2 program through P&M.
If they do take the bait though, has Riley made their coupe design exercise yet? I think I remember seeing a CAD mockup of one a while ago. Might save them some money, and think they would want to stay American in the chassis department. Would be nice to see someone in the LMS, maybe Luc Alphand take a GT1 motor out of his cars and have a go building one next year.