View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2008, 07:55 (Ref:2255082)   #6
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Maybe as the last poster said too stiff a rear bar but maybe not stiff enough on the front. Are they a solid axle on those? Also have you checked to see if you have enough travel in your shockers, I had this once on my IROC-Z, the guys who helped me build it modified a couple of adjustable shocks for the rear, only trouble was they did'nt extend enough causing the rear wheel to left and go into oversteer. Another thing I found on the IROC and I am talking live axles here, was when we first built it we used non complient (i.e. no give) poly bushes and I think it was getting into a bind situation and would also tend to not allow the suspension to droop as it should. Would have been better off with rubber bushes if thats what the rules require.

BTW 471bhp from a four cylinder not too bad! Thats some serious bhp there, I dont get that from 5.8 litres.

Last edited by Al Weyman; 21 Jul 2008 at 08:00.