View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2008, 18:55 (Ref:2293860)   #1
DanicaFan
Veteran

United States
Stuckeyville
DanicaFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Fellow IndyCar Fans

I just found this forum early this morning at work on a search. It looks like a pretty cool site. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

My name is Chad. I work security for a University and I work part-time security for the IRL/IMS as well. I also host my own racing radio show on Sunday Nights on 89.7 FM WTUR. Me and my co-host talk for an hour on racing and take calls. Its a lot of fun. The IndyCar Series is my favorite of all the racing series', next is NASCAR.

As you can probably tell, Danica Patrick is my favorite driver of any series, especially the IRL. I have a HUGE collection of her racing memorabilia. I actually have a whole room of her stuff as well as a garage full. I will have to post pictures. I have gotten to know Danica as well as her mom and dad over the years by traveling to the races. I have also gotten to know her pit crew personally. A good bunch of guys in that crew. She is an awesome person and I was so happy for her for finally getting that first win. Im sure there will be plenty more wins for her in the future. And I tell her to get that pretty smile of hers ready for the Borg Warner Trophy because she is going on it next.

It was a great year for IndyCar this year and I look for better things in the future although Im not happy on the TV coverage move to Versus.

Well, I hope to get to know a lot of you better and I look forward to some good discussions about racing. I want to warn you now, Im bias when it comes to Danica and AGR.

Here is a picture of me and Danica taken last Saturday down at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the MotoGP weekend. I was able to catch up to her at the pagoda.

Last edited by DanicaFan; 19 Sep 2008 at 18:59.