View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2002, 11:03 (Ref:231555)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Quattro
I Thought That Bently were entering at least one car this year....with a view to developing there own engine for two entries in the 2003 race
Yep, don't worry,. you should see a Bentley at your first Le Mans.....

I don't know how much you know about the selection process, Quattro (and I don't want to insult your intelligence if you know all about it), but in short, the ACO always receive many more entries than can take part in the race - twice as many this year, in fact - as they can only start 48 cars. If you need to know any more, just let us know and either I or one of the other "resident experts" will give you the rest of the detail.....