View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2008, 13:45 (Ref:2332460)   #5
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Thanks Icebaby. It's been far more work that I had originally expected and it's still nowhere near finished. There's currently just over 200 cars listed and I suspect there's as many more still to be discovered.

Some of the current owners have been very helpful but often it's a case of getting small snippets of info and trying to join them together by working out which bits refer to the same car. Sometimes I can find a reference on another website but unless it's in English I've got no idea what it means.

The original idea was to cover just Super Touring (1995-2000) but I've included a number of earlier cars built to Class 2 regs as many were converted to full ST-spec. I've got no plans to include any of the later BTC-T and S2000 cars.

J, that reminds me, you were going to get me some more info on Flash's 2 Volvos.