View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2009, 21:24 (Ref:2416979)   #5
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
???L V8 powered tubeframe cars with Chevrolet Camaro, Dodge Challenger and Ford Mustang bodies?
are you mocking my enthusiasm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King
I don't think there will be Challengers, but IIRC the Rotary X-treme-team has a pretty insane Mazda RX-7, and I think Rocketsports will campaign their trusty Jaguars.
after researching for entirely too long, i saw that there were going to no challengers entered with 3 Jags, 1/2 dozen or so 'vettes, a camaro or 2 and a Monte Carlo plus the Mazda, driven mostly by drivers with some sort of TA experience.

Tony Ave is listed on motorsportsreg.com as driving a 'stang in GT1 which is a bit confusing since the last time i saw him on the freshly paved RoadATL, he lapped the field in a Yellow 'vette.