View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2009, 00:45 (Ref:2445958)   #35
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wilkinson View Post
What online game do you folks join?

I got hold of rfactor and picked up a second-hand joypad (haven't got the cash or space for pedals), and have been loving TCL and the BTCC '07 mods.

I've not gamed online before, so am not sure of etiquette or protocol, or even how the system works!
I'm very new to online gaming. From rFactor you just click join, then click connect and a heap of online servers will appear, just look for one that has Touring Car Legends and does not have a padlock icon, this means it's open to the public, not restricted to a club or league. Click on the event and it will take you straight into the practice session.

I've been really impressed with the friendliness and sportsmanship of the online racers. If you accidentally hit someone, it's an unwritten rule that you use the chat facility to apologise and you stop and wait for them to get going again, you don't gain a position out of punting someone.