View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2009, 07:14 (Ref:2447579)   #31
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Damn, you're one of the people whose opinions i'd really take heed of in cases like this as a fellow Group A fan so that's not a good sign!! Hoping i'll get one on my birthday in a few days so i'll take a view then!!

VIVA you can get a DVD of '87 on ebay, there's ususlly some doing the rounds every other week or so.

BTW, how far back does your Grandstand archive go as i'm almost desperate to get hold of decent BTCC footage prior to the Sierra days?
Thanks for the kind words mate (I do feel proud!)
Unfortunately my Grandstand archives start from around 1988. If I remember correctly that was when the BBC started broadcasting the BTCC rounds. The 1987 BTCC was only shown on one of the satelite channels in the UK, and as that was back in the day when your satelite dish had to be about the same size as the ones at Jodderel bank, we didn't have one!
(Also amongst the horse racing I have many Manx, Circuit of Ireland & National Breakdown rally transmissions...)