Thread: WTCC Equalisation...
View Single Post
Old 2 May 2009, 10:45 (Ref:2454080)   #87
helterskelter
Veteran

Guernsey
Italy
helterskelter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This all started when a bank collapsed. It was impossible to predict WHEN this was going to happen. Maybe you knew it, since you know everything perfectly
I'm not discussing economics anymore with you. It's so clear that you are lacking the main knowledges to understand the climate that it would be pointless and boring, I'd need you to come to my university and attend some courses before. I understand the data perfectly, and saw it discussed by Emma Marcegaglia and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, just to tell you some names, and they had this opinion, Ah, but again, if you're a better entrepreneur than they are, please apply for the job at Fiat, they will surely hire you. Just to tell you, the factories have closed down because the small Italian banks were connected to the banks who collapsed, they had to stop giving money and the smaller factories had to close down. This is what happened in Italy, of course it has to do with the global crisis, but you were talking about totally different stuff. I repeat, I'm not discussing it anymore and will ignore if you continue to do so.
About Panta, you wrote that what they say is not what they know. I told you that they wouldn't do that.
I'm not boasting about my membership, I was telling you where the data I had came from. You think I'm trying to look superior compared to you, which is an inferiority complex, obviously. So, your problem, not mine. I don't think I'm better than anyone, I just want people to respect me, and you don't, obviously. If you don't care about what I think, why even take the time to respond? Politeness is not for the others to shut up, that's what you would want from me. Politeness is not saying 'you live in a fantasy, you twist the reality, you don't understand stuff...'. You are nobody to tell me what to do and what not to do, and yet you try to do so. Luckily, I have never fallen into the trap of offending you, while you did many times. Try not to get too angry, it hurts the liver!
Infact, 4WDs have been banned in the Wtcc and people have always complained that BMW was faster and therefore always thought that RWD were unfairly faster. This discussion is endless, and you want to be completely and absolutely right. Try to tell the interested parties the stuff you put forward and let's see what they tell you.