View Single Post
Old 4 May 2009, 19:35 (Ref:2455394)   #15
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
The Dutch are fantastic people. I spent almost 5 months there last year for work and they're just fascinating! I was there in June, the week after Le Mans during the European Champs and saw they lost. The only thing that happened was that all the orange fluff on the buildings disappeared!
Plus they all speak English (or enough to get through) so I had no problems there!

Golden brown!?!!?
I love the Dutch too, just that group got a bit annoying at 3:30 am. One year I played scalextrics on the campsite with them!