View Single Post
Old 8 May 2009, 22:21 (Ref:2458285)   #8
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
[Disclaimer]
Please note this is just opinion!
[/Disclaimer]

Well it doesn't look too bad, the 9600 GT is a good graphics card. I have a 9600 GS in my laptop which is a lower spec and that runs things pretty good, but then I don't play the latest games. I've only used Rfactor on it once but it seemed fine to me with a good frame rate.

The 1366 x 768 resolution is funnily enough the same native resolution for VGA as my 32" LCD TV so if you're thinking of hooking up to your TV then it should be fine. I notice it also has a HDMI port that makes things easier. I've just checked the Rfactor config on my machine and there is option to run 1280 x 768 so it does run widescreen though not to the same resolution, but not very far off. I can't remember if it stretches or produces black bars though.