View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2002, 11:52 (Ref:246538)   #25
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm trying to make you realize that when you bash someone else's favorite driver, they will bash yours.
-----------------------------------------
I guess I need bashing explained, it seems any negative comment against jeff gordon is considered bashing but any other driver (like harvick, biffle, rubby gordon, etc.) is fair game.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Of course, you don't have to like anybody, but if you stop the unnecessary bashing, maybe everyone else will too, and we'll all get along better.
----------------------------------------
I won't like every driver. I thought this forum was a place to exchange opinions about Nascar races, drivers, etc. Very hostile posts (and threads) are on this board, only the negative jeff gordon comments are addressed, even the anti-gordon thread was perverted, (good move by the way, very smooth and intelligent).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And getting mad when someone says something about Sterling Marlin isn't "taking it".
----------------------------------------
I don't feel I got angry, (irritated, yes), it was stimulating, I enjoyed it. I didn't start this to get an argument going, Roselady ask me to share my race week-end and I did, it wasn't meant as a bash on any driver, even though I did enjoy seeing jeff gordon hit the wall in front of me, it was one of the highlights of my trip.
Attached Thumbnails
02bristolwallmagnet-works.jpg