View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2009, 18:18 (Ref:2501755)   #14
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
They're not going to get rid of drivers that are performing well on the basis that they're old and expensive, especially considering the next generation of F1 drivers will have had far less testing experience due to the testing ban
I'm no longer fighting an argument I believe myself, but I think that Heidfeld and Fisi won't find it as easy as Kovalainen.

They're an up and coming team, Force India, but if you're surplus to requirements there...