View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2009, 18:59 (Ref:2501779)   #17
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't imagine that Red Bull will change their drivers and now that Toro Rosso are runjning Alguersauri, I don't think they will either. With regards to Toyota, a continuation of the Trulli-Glock line up seems logical. Toyota will probably place one of their drivers at Williams, which would suggest either Nakajima or Kamui Kobayashi. Rosberg will probably leave and join either McLaren or BMW, which means that if Kobayashi joins, the team may recuit an experienced driver from elsewhere as I can't see the team running two Japanese drivers. I suspect that Brawn will retain Button and recruit Bruno Senna for their second seat. Renault is likely to have two vacant seats and it seems logical that either Romain Grosjean or Lucas di Grassi will occupy one for I can't see the team running two rookies. BMW could be an interesting scenario as I can imagine that Kubica may be keen on a move if he feels that he can achieve his championship aspirations more quickly elsewhere. With regards to Force India, Campos, Manor and USF1 I suspect commerical pressures may account for a number of their drivers.