View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2009, 12:15 (Ref:2504782)   #14
FFfan
Racer

FFfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFFfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFFfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakedisc View Post
"Fancy having Brakedisc Inc on the car for Mondello? I can do you a really good deal at the moment...... "

Would love to but would you do all the rounds or only the ones that are near to you? Why enter a national championship if you cannot afford to do all the rounds. The whole point of the championship is to bring together all the FF1600 series in the hope that the best driver becomes the champion. How many miles travelling did last years winner do?

"I may be wrong but I think Scott was one of only 2 English drivers entered." If this is correct that is a very poor show.

"Agreed but we felt it only fair that we should go even though it was a 900 mile round trip for us. Rory has to travel those sort of distances most of the time. We made it as cheap as we possibly could. Only one set of tyres for the whole weekend (which we won back) and staying at the circuit and driving there and back as economically as possible rather than caning it and using more fuel."

Well done and good luck for the Championship.
Thanks Brakedisc Special mention & thanks should be made to Diz as well as championship co-ordinator who came up to support us having been at Rockingham the day before.