View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2009, 01:28 (Ref:2522683)   #69
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptkablamo View Post
Thanks and welcome!

well $1m sounds good - with two drivers, they have to bring less than $500k each (and likely less than that) to run a full season. I think we are on the right track with that...
I missed that number in the broadcast. That sounds like a good lower number compared to the existing ALMS team budgets. But I wonder if that is on top of setting up a new team (transporter, shop, etc.)? I also wonder if any current teams will jump to the LMPC class. I know this has been discussed on other threads. I could potentially see Primetime doing this. They already run Lites cars well, so why not this.