View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2009, 21:03 (Ref:2554118)   #135
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
that was nice seeing you all again

here are a few pictures, including the group one

http://www.zoom-24.com/tt09/tt09.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerkeke
Now we need all the pics labelled so we know who is who (for those of us restricted to postes without village access at that time of day)! For instance, who had the fabulous James Hunt t shirt?
keke

Well I think I have most of the names, with the exception of the children, I'm afraid. In no particular order -

AllonFS, KDR, Hursty, undoz, Nobster, Bentley03, Dani Filth, Elaviel, rdjones, KPY, Sam Collins, Batmobile (and brother), GT6, GTFour, PascaLM, Fab, DownForce, Bernard B, Aysedasi.

Now, who did I miss?