Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2010 (General)
View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2009, 07:30 (Ref:2566868)   #31
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post

Worked for me to spend €50,-(that's about 250 pounds...) on a good and sturdy type. Didn't for you I read? Mmh,this might have something to do with wei...ehrm,age I think.

We're about to order our ticketstack for next year soon. I think we'll be going for a start/finish straight grandstand again this year. Dunlop is cool,but I've missed the finish rituals for two years now and we also want to sit there in the night and spy the pits again.
Hope to camp at Houx annexe or camping Bleu. About half of our party is planning on camping on the Mulsannecorner campsite for 2010. Anyone have experience camping there?
The campsite is good but has limited facilities, close to Mulsanne for shops etc but during the race the problems are traffic so you either watch it from there or don't go back during the race, or spend large amount of time in the car listening to radio Le mans.