View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2009, 19:29 (Ref:2568230)   #101
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Ginge? It is the usual issue, lack of publicity. If you told mug punters that LE MANS CARS ARE RACING AT SILVERSTONE, you will get bums on seats. But it never seems to happen that way, there are no op ed bits in local papers. Very little publicity at all. Even Nigel's guest appearance didn't seem to pack the place as you would expect?
I never expect a packed place anyway apart from Le Mans with sports cars, and yes, I understand it's all about publicity. As I keep saying, they are clearly doing something wrong - why on earth can they not just get some decent PR company to come along and promote the series? Surely you get bums on seats first, then the manufacturers come into the series, rather than the other way round? Its so, so very infuriating that no one turns up.