View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2009, 20:05 (Ref:2568255)   #102
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I never expect a packed place anyway apart from Le Mans with sports cars, and yes, I understand it's all about publicity. As I keep saying, they are clearly doing something wrong - why on earth can they not just get some decent PR company to come along and promote the series? Surely you get bums on seats first, then the manufacturers come into the series, rather than the other way round? Its so, so very infuriating that no one turns up.
What, you don't think that manufacturers are lining up to showcase their products in the huge market of abu dhabi next year?