View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2009, 10:22 (Ref:2576249)   #18
TOOTHFAIRY
Rookie

TOOTHFAIRY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SANDOWN HISTORICS

275 GTB, I don't really think you understand historic touring cars, as Biante is high end chase the V8 circus stuff, that's what it was originated as. It was originally started to show case HTC, to a larger audience, at big events, and give the everyday competitor a chance to run in big time events, and widen his or her horizons. We started out at the V8's in 2002, as log booked HTC, and ran that way until 2006 I think .The current batch of Biante cars are logbooked as NON historic cars and run a BLUE logbook, meaning a HTC car can't run in Biante, and a Biante logged car can;t run as a HTC. I do have a little knowledge of the series as I was the first national administrator for the series, and up until the changes ran in many of the races all over Australia. And am in constant touch with the current board. It is a great series, and the guys who run it and race in it are all passionate about the sport, but it is much more expensive to run than a HTC, in all areas. And just a bit of tongue in cheek, there is no other historic catagory that floats peoples boats more than a HTC or a Biante Muscle Car !!!!!