Thread: Team US F1
View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2009, 21:18 (Ref:2602117)   #56
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralta View Post
It sounds like they screwd up the first design and hired some pros and now they are in under pressure to finalize the building of the car in record time
Please don’t take this as a personal attack as it is not. I respect that everyone has an opinion and there is clearly room for valid criticism of USF1’s progress, but you post nothing but negative comments. I know there is no need to have a logical reason to dislike a driver or a team (such as my own personal general dislike of Ferrari), but I am just personally really curious as to where all of this is coming from? Why do they rub you the wrong way so much?