Old 18 Dec 2009, 21:28 (Ref:2602122)   #57
Jamesy-18
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Jamesy-18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Please don’t take this as a personal attack as it is not. I respect that everyone has an opinion and there is clearly room for valid criticism of USF1’s progress, but you post nothing but negative comments. I know there is no need to have a logical reason to dislike a driver or a team (such as my own personal general dislike of Ferrari), but I am just personally really curious as to where all of this is coming from? Why do they rub you the wrong way so much?
I guess, more than anything, USF1 through one thing and another has become just something to laugh at in this off season. It seems like in F1 people generally like to laugh at other's misfortunes and USF1 have had their fair share of misfortunes before they've even built their own car!

I wouldn't go so far as to ridicule them, but I think that the whole situation so far has been a farce. I'd be very, very suprised if they even turned up at Bahrain. And if they did in the unlikely event turn up at the first race, I very much doubt they'd be on the pace.