Old 24 Dec 2009, 03:22 (Ref:2604531)   #18
bothfeetin
Racer

Macao
Asia but soon GB
bothfeetin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa View Post
Then you haven't thought hard enough before committing your team to this series, despite the experience of FBMW America, have you?
ASA-sadly this might be true. So what is it you recommend for all teams to do? You seem to have the inside track I am missing - still after some long time/years of racing. Quit and go to FRenault in Europe, Lista or F2000 with Indy? All are valid choices - but can you see the trend here?

All I am saying in the previous post is that it is sad to see even BMW Motorsport seems not to grasp that they need these days all and any team to make a good grid.

Re BMW Pacific - can you count on how many teams are "real Asian" teams; how many drivers are "real Asian" drivers? So what would happen if these non Asians would leave for greener pastures, including these drivers being lured to Asia as "Asian Motorsport" is an up and coming place to be?

When I now understand you - I should have stayed where I was before? If that is the case - good luck in and with the future of Asian motorsport; if not - sorry but then explain. PM might be better but does not matter to me - thick skin!