View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2010, 06:50 (Ref:2611439)   #93
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Dale Jr View Post
Yep, that matches what I have on the offical BRDC results sheets I have from this race

I have entrant data for this race, but I'm not sure where I got it from. I thought it was on the sheets, but it isn't. However, I wouldn't have put them there had they not come from what I considered a reliable source, so I believe they are right.

Round 6 full results, qualifying times, and fastest laps from the results sheets as follows (updated thanks to the info from Tim and KA):

The results sheets list John Lepp in the practice results and grid sheet, but the race results only lists the car number as a non-starter without indicating who was in it. Asterisk indicated the 1 minute penalty for Ratzenberger's jumped start.

I have Sands, Wiffen, Jeffrey and Eaton all listed in the practice results, but have no times recorded for either session. I'm assuming that the cars were entered but did not appear and reflected that in the results (ENT), can anyone confirm?

This race only receives about 30 seconds of coverage on the review video, and completely omits any mention of the first lap accident/restart.
Thanks William- Although some of them differ from how we've been describing them, the entrant details look pretty spot-on to me as being how they'd have been listed in the race programme- mainly the differences being down to cars officially entered under the name of the sponsor (ie Hathaway's Sierra entered by his sponsor 'Soans Ford Dealer' rather than his team 'Graham Hathaway Racing' etc)
I've got the programmes for the last couple of rounds at Donington and Silverstone somewhere- I must dig them out and see if there's anything useful in them