View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2010, 14:34 (Ref:2613351)   #9
gary396
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northallerton
gary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgary396 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonb87 View Post
I foresee that the HSCC running 3 meetings in August will mean that Croft loses out - for many of us, the only chance of a holiday is August which means that if we are to do Combe the weekend before and Oulton on the Bank Holiday, Croft is a loser...
Croft would have been much better placed in June. I don't know if that is possible as the Croft website doesn't have their schedule yet....
Cheers - Simon
Hopefully Croft won't lose out but I see your point. At least there are 3-weeks between the scheduled date and the BH w/end at Oulton, so maybe we'll still get a good entry at Croft. It would be a massive disappointment locally if not.

Regarding the Croft website - it's invariably lacking in detail and can often be out of date - it's still listing 2009 driving experiences. Local advertising of meetings tends to be lacking as well so they'll never attract the casual spectators. Regarding June - the only car meeting scheduled that I'm aware of (on my local marshal's list) is the BTCC on 19th/20th.