View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2010, 12:34 (Ref:2632087)   #175
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
My guess is that in this instance, OAK will simply provide some of the personnel and share on site 'behind the scenes' workshop facilities and equipment. I suspect the OAK link (assuming the rumours are true) will be almost invisible to the spectator. Interesting situation though, and an extremely exciting prospect if the association continues into 2011 and beyond.

This whole Oak/Sora/Pescarolo/Genii/Renault/Dome situation has become somewhat confused..........

As I've mused elsewhere, the scope for there to be a massive bunfight over Pescarolo (the team, the cars, the name, the facilities) is huge. I don't think 'confused' says the half of it!

There is also the interesting issue that OAK seem to be increasingly linked to Dome - but also own the intellectual property rights to the Pescarolo 01 - I can see the logic of either singly, but how they mesh together has had me scratching my head pretty consistently for the last day or so.