View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2010, 14:02 (Ref:2638264)   #57
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
Snakes, don't forget the snakes.
...right, sorry...the Snakes...what about Gators? ground too high there in CentralFLA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
As you roll into your 30's the comfort factor takes over and roughing it in the mud, rain, wind, sun with bugs biting you and all that, been there done that. Been to too many races and rallies roughing it and I need a full hospitality set up now or at least decent seats with a nice hotel. And the weather has to be nice.
i'm getting there too, which means i need to get enough money to buy Pop Up, the move on up to "roughing it" in a motor coach...