View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2010, 16:28 (Ref:2650427)   #278
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlot brougham View Post
Come on now what? I couldn't agree with him more. Audi specifically stated that they could not have an R15+ ready for Sebring and Peugeot are dicks for not allowing them to compete with a non-compliant car. Now, we see that the R15+ is more than ready for Sebring but they won't compete b/c I assume they want to test more or don't want to show their hand.

I thought auto racing was for the fans? If there are no fans, no supporters, there is no auto racing. So this is how Audi treat their fans? Yikes, they could get real world data out of Sebring but they choose not to. I call all that a dick move fo sho....
More than ready?

Having the car built does not mean it is ready to race! The 15+ has not been tested, and the last place you want to race an untested car and try to be competitive with it is Sebring.

L.P.