View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2010, 18:44 (Ref:2668402)   #666
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Really cool lookin' livery! I allways loved the combo of red and black,nice'nd agressive.

Bigger restrictors,wider tyres,more displacement,crackin' driver line up...if ever there was a dark horse,it's his little Spyker!
I completely agree, they really turned a corner with their fine result at Le Mans last year with their new approach. A result all the more impressive seen as they came up against the top teams from both sides of the Atlantic.

Over a single lap, they can keep up with anyone. They just need to increase their race speed, and hopefully they can capitalise on a bit of good fortune (i.e. Corvettes driving into each other, Porsches throwing wheels at one another, and BMWs spinning into each other).