View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2010, 17:57 (Ref:2671547)   #628
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Well I was out yesterday - so I watched the recorded Eurosport coverage late last night and it seemed like a pretty boring race.

Today I have been listening to the podcast from RLM and you would have thought it was a different race. Hindy and the RLM team packs so much information into their commentary and do actually commentate on the race - whereas the Eurosport team sound like they are discussing a 6 day cricket test - they don't appear to be watching what is happening at all - just chatting amongst themselves with the occasional snippet of information.

The ACO really needs to sort out the coverage as no casual observer tuning into Eurosport will find it remotely interesting due to the way it is being presented - They should get the RLM team to produce the TV coverage and offer it to an interested channel.