View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2010, 22:21 (Ref:2675368)   #1048
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolK View Post
glad you got the infomation you needed - we spent a day in Lisbon after the race last year - lovely city. This year we opted for the Hockenheim F1 race because of Schumi's return in lieu of this one - your 25 euro pp is a bargain compared to the 812 USD for two pieces of plastic rental real estate for Hockenheim!!! enjoy the Algarve race. I really like the swimming pool in the paddock, very unusual. LeMans 24h is really nice, you would enjoy it.
Ouch! It should be interesting though. I'm sure the Germans will be very happy to see their 'king' again, even if he's washed up
My 25 euros might go up a notch once I take into account gas and other expenses.
I planned on going to Le Mans this year but my job doesn't make it easy to disappear mid-month but I'll have to stick it to them next year, I don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Group C will definitely not be at Portimao with LMS.

It was on their plans, but the April date was apparently much cheaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep
I'm sorry, I keep those two mixing up... Although I won't be surprised if the Zandvoort round is replaced by Portimao, since the Dutch Radical Cup was already cancelled and no announced support programm yet.
So I started out with Group C being there. Now, I have no support races!

I should be able to sell it just based on seeing up close a bunch of Porsches and Ferraris, and a couple of pretty Astons and Spykers. It's hard saying no to them and the sounds they make!