View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2010, 14:26 (Ref:2681697)   #92
m1fcf
Veteran

United Kingdom
m1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridm1fcf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A copy of my email sent to Ian on my return to the country:

"Ian,

I just wanted to drop you a short email to thank you for the efforts that you, Dennis and the rest of the team (both within BARC and ADMM) put in to making sure that things went so smoothly for us all stuck in Abu Dhabi over the last few days. I am positive that the ease with which the few days passed for us all is in total contrast to the behind-the-scenes efforts you all put in, and I hope that you all get a chance to rest, recuperate and look back on the event with the same enthusiasm as I did.

It being my first trip to Abu Dhabi, I did not know what to expect from BARC, the Circuit, the Racing and the Accommodation. My intention was to go along and fully enjoy whatever opportunities the weekend gave me, and I think the last week has certainly given us all lots of opportunities. The organisation by BARC was incredible - you and your team should take exceptional credit at making the whole thing run so smoothly. The accommodation was superb, and more than anything I expected for such a large group of marshals helping out at an event of this kind. The circuit and the racing was truly out of this world and more than anything I could have imagined - the pictures that i have seen on TV just do not do the location any justice at all.

Again, many thanks for inviting me on this trip, and I hope that I get the opportunity to attend others in the future.

Many thanks,
David Patrick"