View Single Post
Old 10 May 2010, 04:01 (Ref:2687666)   #16
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=pete60;2681638]

#9 BA/BF the chassis run by Team Kiwi, in its last full year. Does TKR or Kayne Scott own this?

The ownership of #009?...
Now thats the $385,000.00 question...

I heard the original concept was, KS and Co purchase this car,TKR to lease it back for racing...a win win for the team.
No outlay for the Fords purchase, and on the face of it, another car for the team to present to fans and discredit some of the 'maliscious lies and inuendoe' pursuing the teams owner...

Given that entants have to hold REC privaleges for a main game entry,
Simply... it would at the disposal of TKR for use...TKRs entry...an Owner/Driver...bringing good sponsors...' a deal '...
Coincidently,useless to its purchaser if he won't toe the line...win win win eh...

I gather...TKR having no $$$ in it,and as disputes usually follow these 'deals' no ink dried on any contract involving the teams ownership of this chassis...

During his 'personal bankruptcy' saga Mr John with the police he summoned present was observed participatng in a shoutfest with the MIB reposessing the ' TKR owned ' Freightliner at the holden driving centre...the #009 chasis was at that time in the transporters trailer,under instruction it was duly removed and placed in deep storage...on behalf of the Scotts family interests.

So I'd say the remnants of #009 run by TKR in its last REC year, must belong to the folks who wrote its and its ancillarys purchase cheques...without doubt.

Hence confirmed under the ol 'possession is 9/10ths' rule... IMHO