View Single Post
Old 23 May 2010, 16:35 (Ref:2696629)   #2
Stratton Mackay
Rookie

Stratton Mackay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by graham bahr View Post
the thing was it was only vaguely worded and as such unenforceable so we HAD to remove it,

from what i can see though no ones running off with anything, in any case and im sure plenty of others will agree its up to those behind to speed up not the winners to slow down,

keep an eye out for brief talk which will list some options for those that dont have true class A performance or budgets
Without trying to be controversial Graham and with due respect but a 4.4sec advantage to second in quali and a 15sec gap at race end is somewhat "running away with it", seeing that the cars placing 2nd and 3rd where driving the wheels off their cars. But this is and has been the situation for a while. On the most part it doesnt affect me as i am in the skint class A bracket and at best live in hope of the big motors blowing so i can grab a rare podium, or better still rain.
I did hear though the idea of a restrictor plate for cars such as mine to drop down to class B?? Still that doesnt compute as Ray Barrow is far advanced in that class and my performance is about that of Ash Hargreaves now, without the good Joss whose car he believes to be that of class B of right and not A.
All things considered though, im happy to be in class A, poverty stricken but reliable. In two weekends i have done 3 quali sessions, 6 races, finished them all and had a great laugh. How many of the big power motors can say that????