Old 23 May 2010, 23:43 (Ref:2696843)   #15
Shawn
Racer

England
East Sussex
Shawn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfwidow View Post
Rod does have some competition out there, the 2 skylines are very quick, hope you dont mind me saying Darren and Mark but reliaility is an issue, Craig Davies is quick also, so he does have competition and maybe we will see a couple of different race winners.
Don't forget Nick W. Best not upset anyone else A?
He beat Rod 4 (THAT'S FOUR) times last year
Mark beat him once but both he and Darren could have done it more regularly if the Nissans had been a little more reliable.
Darren it getting very quick now, and not just on the circuits with lots of straight bits...

If proof is needed then here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS40RBjBnzg

Never had the need to read the regs and I'm not going to start at this late hour because they have worked well for the last few years and I'm sure nothing is drastically different. As Graham says if it's thought you are losing out then the rules would be looked into at the end of the year. Surely they can't be changed mid season, especially after the MSA has signed them off for 2010 ?
Anyway if something funny is going on then why isn't Graham's BMW in class E. (or a least it wasn't last time I looked)

Sitting up here on the fence I would say the Sunbeam is somewhere between Class A and B. However if you go into Class B then what are all those that reside there now going to say about it. Golfwidow might have something to say on that one

Secondly how much of it comes down to the circuit?
Brands for example: Would there have been such a gap in times if it it been the Indy track?

p.s It's now Monday so let's all WELCOME BACK CHEZZA. You haven't missed much...

Last edited by Shawn; 23 May 2010 at 23:49.