View Single Post
Old 26 May 2010, 18:15 (Ref:2698734)   #93
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down F0rce View Post
Last year, I pretty much stuck to the village, the start/finish area and the surrounding corners. This year I'd like to explore the track a lot more. I'd really like to go Mulsanne corner and especially Arnage. There is meant to be a shuttle bus that goes to Arnage, is this is a good service? Is Arnage within a reasonable walking distance from the village (I'll walk happily for an hour or so)? Mulsanne corner could be harder, I guess I would need the shuttle bus then if there is one?

Input always appreciated!
Why don't you hitch a ride with 'The Oldies' at some point. I'm sure we'll be able to squeeze you in on one of our Mulsanne/Arnage excursions, and Ayse and I would be delighted to give you 'The Grand Tour'. I've only heard bad things about that shuttle service (mainly people left queuing for hours and missing vast chunks of the race).

You'd be more than welcome!