View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2010, 13:20 (Ref:2706065)   #86
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Penders want their gentlemen driver continue their 2009-24h-Spa-luck at lemans

Prospeed team principal Rudy Penders;

"It is the first involvement for the Prospeed team the 24 Hours of Le Mans, but I myself raced here in 2000 with the Belgian team RTM, and we finished 5th in our class. It is with great pleasure that we come here this year. We will have one car with three novice drivers: Paul Van Splunteren, Niek Hommerson and Louis Machiels. They have no experience at this track but they have great race experience, including racing for 24 hours elsewhere, so I am not worried about their ability to manage. If we steer clear of problems, I think we can consider a place in the top five in the class. The Porsche is a very competitive car in the class, from what we have seen so far in the Le Mans Series and ALMS. We know there are crews faster than ours with works drivers, but maybe a fight between all the cars at the front will play to our advantage and we will be in contention at the finish on Sunday afternoon."

that's lemans,everything could happen,hope they have good luck but never finish top5,which means lots of GT2s get in trouble...