View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2010, 22:44 (Ref:2722824)   #506
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
I don't think that Audi could give a rats arse about any potential embarrassment that Peugeot could possibly dish out. Audi have already won the big one, and in an extremely convincing way. Victories in any other events this year in LMS/LMIC will only be icing on the cake.
Winning the very first ILMC is not just "icing on the cake".
Of Course it's not Le Mans, but it's something!, otherwise Audi and especially Peugeot wouldn't race it! (as there is no gain, development wise, in racing the 908, which takes resources which could be used on 90X)

But Peugeot dominating Audi!?, i don't think so!
The R15+ is better at "normal" tracks, just see SPA. Also, Peugeot do NOT want to have a similar failure again (the Con Rods), so they will either go with slightly de-tuned engines, or not push as hard as they have been able to do earlier.

The ILMC will be very interesting to follow, as it will be a close battle between Audi and Peugeot. I just hope that they can manage to do a quick deal so some one will broadcast all the races!