Thread: F1 BGP
View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2010, 06:31 (Ref:2726939)   #357
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
Curious. At this point, having seen the race and reading everyone's comments I have that usual 'I must do that next year' feeling. Usually by the time the forms come out in Novemeber, something's happened in F1 that makes me think 'stuff 'em, bunch of self-important prima-donnas' and I don't volunteer.

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves, what little you seemed to have to do looked very efficiently done.
I do the GP because I enjoy the atmosphere, I love the campsite (OK it's easier to love when it's not freezing cold like last year!), I enjoy seeing all the people you only seem to see at the GP. I love the noise of F1 cars, I love seeing F1 pit stops in action , the noise from the grandstands and I love seeing little kids dressed up in team overalls carrying flags that are bigger than them!

I'm not bothered by the racing and I ignore the politics, we do what "they" want us to do, it may not be how we normally do things, but it's "their" train set and we do what "they" want whether it makes sense to me or not.

It's absolutely not for everyone but I love it!