View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2010, 16:56 (Ref:2746089)   #59
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimangler View Post
I cannot understand why every thread on this forum always end up holding a big stick and hitting GT1 with it. So Hindy doesn't like it. I (and others) happen to disagree with him. Yes it is a shadow of its former self in ALMS/LMS competition but right now none of it (bar GT2) is in exceptional health. Can we just drop it now?! We get it. It isn't popular amongst hardline sportscar fans. But it's producing great racing right now in the World Championship.

How are the ALMS/ILMC dealing with the sudden addition of an LMP2 class? Am I wrong in thinking it's been one 'prototype' class all season in ALMS?
The class has been gone for two years in the ALMS and will not be at Le Mans next year. What's the point in bringing a car to PLM?

They split the classes at Sebring and PLM, so a "trial run" has already been done.