View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2010, 17:04 (Ref:2746093)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If you get hold of Jeremy Walton's bible, you'll find all the basic info there. Its a single IDA48 carb. As explained we detuned it to get to the finish but the 95 dB requirement kind of strangled it. Its capable (with me driving it too) of 1:26 at Snett. Best I could push it to was low 1:30s last weekend, but it would stay there all day (fuel probs excepted).

Ken Clarke motorsport have done a fantastic job on it.

Just picking up on Spa. Last year we got down to 3.08 secs in qualifying, but I'm sadly not going this year due to other commitments.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 17 Aug 2010 at 17:53. Reason: Finishing off the reply.