View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2010, 18:45 (Ref:2750721)   #3
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ganassi-With rumours about Scott Dixon possibly wanting to do a driver/owner deal, Ganassi may not have to add a third car to get Rahal. However, the money would probably not come from McDonald's as it has left Indycar racing but sponsors another Chip Ganassi driver, but in NASCAR. I think Chip really wants Dario to stay so he should stay in his ride for 2011.

Penske-Many people, including Marshall Pruett, have made it sound like Ryan Briscoe is out for 2011. Indycar is a struggling series so it would be hard to find a sponsor for all 3 cars. I visited charlotte and i talked to somebody i know who works at Penske and said their main goal for 2011 is to find Sam Hornish Jr a sponsor in NASCAR.

KV-Can this team even survive after the year they've had? Takuma Sato brings in a LOT of money along with Mario and E.J. so expect at least one of them to stay-at the delight of dallara. Or will KK try and focus on making engines for 2012/2013 and shut down the team all together?

Andretti-looks like everything will stay pretty much the same for 2011, but after that? AFS racing will run full time next year and on an ims radio broadcast said that "Carroll was their guy."

Panther-this team has already shut down their Indy Lights team and Dan Wheldon stated earlier this year that if 'things didnt improve' he may leave the team. He also said he would be interested in racing BTCC.

Highcroft-In 2009 Scott Sharp and Tequila did an indy500 one off with Panther racing. Panther has been famous for partering with other teams for the 500 (like Vision this year).