View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2010, 00:50 (Ref:2756509)   #64
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
dj4monie is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
North Cuba huh? A likely comment coming from a Southern White Dude.

The Mile is back but eh, it wouldn't have been all that bad if hadn't come back.

Seems all the Indy Car South FL residents are Butt-Hurt because they won't be able to sleep in their beds the week before the final race of the season, they'll have to wait 2-3 days before they can make there way back to the East Coast.

I still say the 2011 is basically null and void, it doesn't matter. Its been rendered unimportant because the new car will be here in 2012 and fans are eager to see if the new cars will produce a better race overall. It likely will only because everybody will be on the same page as far as setups are concerned, so at least for the first half of the season or so, maybe even until 2013 the racing could be closer and more people will find victory lane.

So for me, it doesn't matter what or where they run the current cars. The same 3-6 threats to win will remain.

I wonder how much attention this announcement will get with the NFL game the night before and College Football on Friday Night and Saturday. I doubt anybody but the hardcore will be taking about it on Sunday.